Tuesday 30 June 2015

Demo #1

The game is still super ultra rough, and there's a ton of stuff that's not done at all or only sketched out, but I figure that it can't hurt to put it out there and see how many people like it.

I can't make any guarantees about how fast I'll get any particular part done, because even though I love to draw and I spend almost all my free time making art, I still have a shitty job that takes up most of my time.

But I can promise that I'll keep working on it for as long as it takes :D

Controls:
W/Up -> Walk North
S/Down -> Walk South
A/Left -> Walk West
D/Right -> Walk East
Space -> Attack / Struggle / Get Up
Q -> Block
E -> Pick up item
I -> Inventory
Here's the file link:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/2791768

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok here we go.

    1). The Game crashed when going to the left side of the map.
    2). The Theifs clothing was turning on and off.
    3). Shara's clothing was even on she was as naked. Also it seems she goes balled as soon as she does an animated same with the theif so you may want to make separate animations with all of it there.

    Anyway that's all I know. It's promising but you might need a little help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on replacing all the placeholder art and putting in all the clothing, and each version should have a lot more of it done :)

      Delete
  3. It will be nice once the stat system is implemented. It has the potential to be a good little action rpg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I want to set up the stats in the next few demos XD

      Delete