Wednesday 15 July 2015

Demo #2 :D

Here's a link to the second demo.  I'm just about done the third demo, and things are looking pretty awesome overall.

The second demo is way less rough and awful :P

Oh, and it's in two different forms, because I asked for a version that would run on Apple computers.  The exe is just windows, but the jar is for Apple and Linux and so on.

Here's the links:

EXE (mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvw3bflp0gl45q9/Jus_Sanguinis_Demo_2.exe

JAR (mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1mjwt0vnd687d5/Jus_Sanguinis_Demo_2.jar

EXE (mega): https://mega.nz/#!2ktVUb5R!t1L3ATSz_rju21DFqId4dgiTbqOje-mrFq9oM4iDw2A

JAR (mega): https://mega.nz/#!r4MkSQbA!gHtyq3or89aZAxvn8RnaaRsklAvNoPq4Rp0EehNpsGU

I decided to use mediafire because that's what other people seem to be using, and apparently Patreon doesn't like adult content to be public.  I hope it works :P

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your third demo. Also those tentacles made me laugh. I can just see them doing a rape attack to impregnate our main character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tentacles might be a little cliche, but I love them all the same. I'm working on some visual cinematics for them, so that'll spice them up a bit.

      Delete
    2. Just a question but how will you be handling the pregnancy mechanic and especially the offspring that the MC may give birth to?

      Delete
    3. I was thinking that the pregnancy mechanic would be handled in a way similar to Violated Heroine, though with some slight modifications

      Delete
  2. Sorry to ask this but could you make a mirror to MEGA please? It won't let me download it at all. Just shows that mediafire is dying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see about setting that up :) I just did mediafire because it's what a few other guys were using.

      Delete
    2. I really want to focus on the last couple things I need to finish for the third demo, but I created a mega account and put them up. I'll add the new link to the list :D

      Delete
    3. Getting "Temporary Error, Retrying". Goes in a loop. I tried another link and it worked. This is weird. Hows the demo going by the way?

      Delete
    4. It seems to be working for me :(

      I got the third demo out and done, and then had the worst move of my life. Anyway, I'm finally getting back to doing what I love, so you'll be seeing updates again and I'll throw the third demo up on MEGA soon :D

      Delete
  3. Hey, I have some questions about Your projects, is there a way of contacting you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way would be to email me at ben.lawrence.art@gmail.com, or on my deviantArt (LawrenceOfCanadia) :)

      Delete